TAI CHI – WELL-BEING, BALANCE, ENERGY & HEALTH FOR ALL AGES.
Tai Chi Classes Lead to Increased:
- Mental Peace
- Balanced and Energetic Health
- Greater Body Flexibility
- Mental Focus and Clarity
Tai Chi creates a peaceful mental space and builds a calm balancing energy. You will feel more flexible and energized physically and mentally more positive and confident.
According to the Mayo Clinic
Tai Chi Can Lead To:
- Increased aerobic capacity
- Increased energy and stamina
- Increased flexibility, balance and agility
- Increased muscle strength and definition. Some evidence indicates that tai chi also may help:
Enhance quality of sleep
- Enhance the immune system
- Lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- Improve joint pain
- Improve symptoms of congestive heart failure
- Improve overall well-being in older adults
- Reduce risk of falls in older adults
People of all ages practice the slow mindful movements of Tai Chi Chuan. The most important part is that it is fun to learn, relaxing and energizing to perform and fascinating enough to keep you practicing it for many years of your life. This is what makes it the best possible exercise to carry you through the years of your life.
“..and then I heard about Master Warren’s school. This was a turning point in my martial career. He has the most unique teaching style that I have ever encountered. Not only does he teach an entire class, but he takes the time to work with each student on the level that they are currently at….” – Tracy
Keep in mind that Tai Chi Chuan is also translated from Chinese as the Grand Ultimate Fist because it was considered the ultimate fighting art. If you are fan of martial arts you will love it for that reason as well.
© Pensacola Kung Fu & Tai Chi, LLC. All Rights Reserved